- Bristol CavernsVisited August 2015.
- Ober Gatlinburg
- Aerial TramThe tram could safely hold 114 people. There were over 90 aboard on Grandma Bert's birthday, both going up and coming back down.
- Oktoberfest & Grandma Bert's…23 October 2021.
- Great Smoky Mountains National…The park spans two states: Tennessee and North Carolina.
Visited 4 June 2014.
- Harrisburg Covered BridgeGrandma Bert took these photos.
Visited 21 October 2021.
- HermitageHome of Andrew Jackson, seventh president of the United States
Visited 8 May 2014.
- GracelandHome of Elvis Presley
Visited 10 May 2014.
- MansionThe Mansion
- Meditation GardenGraves of Elvis and his family.
- Other AreasOther Areas of Graceland
- Auto MuseumAuto Museum
Cars that Elvis owned
- Vegas ShowsExhibit of Las Vegas Shows
- AwardsAwards Elvis received in his lifetime
- AircraftThe two aircraft Elvis Owned
As of July 2014, the aircraft must find another home and be removed from Granceland by 2015.
- Miscellaneous PhotosMiscellaneous Photos around Graceland
- Hawaii LiveHawaii Live Exhibit
- Mississipi RiverThe Mighty Mississippi River
1 June 2014.
- Mud Island River ParkVisited 9 May 2014.
- RiverwalkRiverwalk is a scale model of the full length of the Mississippi River.
- MuseumThe Mississippi River Museum
- Replica PaddlewheelerReplica Paddlewheeler
- Replica IroncladReplica Ironclad
- NashvilleMusic City, USA.
- 2014 VisitNashvile was your grandparents' first stop on their trip west.
Visited 7 and 8 May 2014.
- Bicentennial ParkBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Farmers MarketThe Farmer's Market
Where your grandparents finally got a decent cup of coffee.
- World War II MemorialTennessee World War II Memorial
- The CityScenes from around Nashville
- Hall of FameThe Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- The Grand Ole OpryThe Grand Old Opry
Your grandparents attended a live performance at the famous Ryman Auditorium.
- Ryman AuditoriumThe Ryman Auditorium
The "Mother Church" of country music
- Grand Ole Opry HouseGrand Ole Opry House
The new auditorium away from downtown.
- Live ShowLive Show
- Walk of FameThe Nashville Walk of Fame
Located across from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- 2019 VisitVisited 9 July 2019.
- Centennial Park
- The Parthenon
- Museum DisplaysA miscellany of other displays Grandma and Grandpa photographed at the Parthenon.
- Pigeon ForgePigeon Forge is a resort town in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- TownsendA town just outside the northern boundary of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Visited 24 and 25 October 2021.
- Blount Historic Swinging BridgeThere was no way Grandpa Roy was walking across this bridge!