- Aircraft Museums, Shows &…All aircraft sites open in a new window.
- 94th Aero SquadronA restaurant in College Park, Maryland, with some mock-ups, not real aircraft.
Visited 08 March 2008.
- Andrews Air Force BaseActive duty and retired personnel were able to drive near the flight line and photograph the aircraft. These photos were taken from about 1978 through the 1980s…
- Andrews Air Force Base ShowsAndrews Air Force Base shows were always in May.
- College Park Aviation MuseumA small collection commemorating the airfield that has been in operation longer than any other United States airfield. Visited on 08 March 2008
- DC Air National GuardDistrict of Columbia Air National Guard, located at one end of the massive Andrews Air Force Base (today, Joint Base Andrews). I have chosen to place photos…
- Fort Meade Aircraft DisplayThey held an open day one year in the early 1980s. I forget when.
- Frederick AirshowsSome Frederick airshow photos were taken with an old Sony Mavica camera and are not as large and high quality as earlier slide scans and later digital photos.
- MARTD Andrews AFBMarine Air Reserve Training Detachment (MARTD), Andrews Air Force Base.
- Naval Air Facility WashingtonLocated on the far side of Andrews Air Force Base, the Naval side of the airfield provided escorted visits each Saturday afternoon of transient aircraft on the…
- Patuxent River Naval Air Test…Several occasions to photograph aircraft around the base in the 1980s.
- Patuxent River Naval Air Test &…Near Lexington Park, Maryland.
Visited 17 October 2009.
- Smithsonian Aircraft Restoration…Paul Garber facility in Suitland, MD, usually referred to as Silver Hill, where the aircraft are restored and kept until they can be put on display at either…
- Baltimore National AquariumSo far, Grandpa cannot find the photos he and Grandma have taken, but here are some from Grandson Noah.
- Edgar Allan PoeHome and burial locations of the inventor of the short detective story and poet, Edgar Allan Poe.
- Inner Harbor
- Choir at Inner HarborAunt Kelly was in the high school choir that performed a Christmas concert there in 1983.
- Bay Bridge WalkThis walk was in the spring of 1984.
- Bay CruiseDay trip to St. Michaels, Maryland, on the Eastern Shore.
19 August 2006.
- Casselman River Bridge State…Visited Summer of 1988.
- Deep Creek LakeVisited Summer of 1988.
- EastonEaston is on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Easton Airshow6 or 7 October 1984.
Opens in new tab.
- Thompson ParkA small, quiet park located in downtown Easton
- Granite Presbyterian Church &…On the National Register of Historic Places, the church was founded in 1845.
- Hurricane IsabelPhotos by Aunt Terri
- Maryland Train ExcursionFrom Walkersville in Frederick County, summer of 1991 with Rich and the late Chris Abrams.
- Ocean CityThere were two trips, one in 2001 and the other in 2005.
- Patuxent River Maritime MuseumOctober 2009
- Swallow Falls State ParkVisited Summer of 1988.
- Veteran's CemeteryCrownsville, Maryland
- Veteran's Day Parade2007 Veterans' Day Parade in Brunswick, Maryland.
- WestminsterThe county seat of Carroll County. Grandma Bert and Grandpa Roy took Chase with them on a year-round Volksmarche walk of 10 kilometers.