Hotel Meade
Originally the county court house built in 1875. When the county seat moved to Dillon in 1881, it remained unused until about 1890.
Trip 0757 03
Hotel Meade.
Trip 7543
Trip 0759 03
Hotel Meade staircase to upper rooms.
Trip 0760 03
Kitchen stove at Hotel Meade.
Trip 0761 03
Kitchen, Hotel Meade.
Trip 0762 03
Diorama of town in Hotel Meade.
Trip 7493
Grandma Bert explores the Meade Hotel.
Trip 0764 03
The extension to Hotel Meade at the rear was added after Dr. John Christian Meade bought it in about 1890 for $1,250.00.
Trip 0778 03
Old, abandoned truck behind the Meade Hotel.